who we are
Life is too short not to live it and love it! Through coaching and consulting we help people to discover; their strengths, their purpose, and their potential to Be their Best Selves and get things On The Up. We offer workforce development with teams, and personal development with groups and individuals.
Our Purpose is to enable people to become their best selves, and play to their unique strengths to be fulfilled, happy and successful.
Our mission is to inspire organisations to coach people using a strength- based approach, building on what is already good to achieve great outcomes in the things that matter most to people, organisations and communities.
On The Up clients will be their best selves; happier, purposeful, fulfilled and successful.
Finding fun ways to talk about the tough stuff!
– Unlock young people’s potential
Our coaching skills programme and resources can help you to improve young people’s emotional wellbeing and help them be their best selves.
Our award-winning, Chats That Matter® approach, develops the coaching skills in staff to engage students in meaningful conversations that unlock potential.
- Download our FREE worksheet
- See our purposefully positive approach and Enquire about online training
- Check out Our Online Resources Hub for Members
- Receive your own coaching toolkit for Chats That Matter® and let’s help young people be their best selves and get things on the up!
- Learn how to meet OfSTED’s Building Character requirements – take a strengths-based approach
– Engage, develop, & support employees
The traditional Performance Development Review is a thing of the past, as employers seek new and more meaningful ways to engage their employees, support them and keep them motivated.
Our award-winning Chats That Matter® programme focuses on transformative conversations. With a blended learning programme we train your managers to develop their coaching skills; to engage with staff positively, helping them be their best selves and get things on the up!
- Find out how to get the best out of people in your organisation!
- Ensure your people feel supported and valued by their managers!
- Prevent burn out!
- Make sure the best people stay in your organisation!
what we do best
“I would definitely recommend this course”
we’ve worked with
news updates resources
find out if you are ready for coaching. Here we explain 5 key reasons why people turn to coaching and how it helps.
When things get tough we need to know we have enough resilience and resourcefulness to see us through. Executive Coaching is one way that leaders strengthen their resolve, reset, and refocus, in order to do what matters most, and take care of themselves too....
We all need an uplifting story now and again don't we? Our latest initiative On The Up Books will see the publication of two new books this year. The first, 'The Trouble With Elephants,' is a heart-warming historical tale of hope, courage, and overcoming challenges. I...