Meet Julia, our head coach and founder of On The Up Consulting.
So you’re considering coaching I’m thrilled that you’re here.
I’m a qualified executive coach, author and founder of On The Up Consulting.
I hand pick all our brilliant associate coaches so you can rest assured they’re fully qualified and live our values.
Here at On The Up Consulting, we believe everyone has hidden strengths and untapped potential.
I love seeing my clients light up when they see a way forward beyond what is clouding their thinking and preventing their progress.
Whether it is personal or professional development, our strengths-based coaching, will help you:
- Tap into your talents.
- Escape the realm of overwhelm.
- Gain clarity and a fresh perspective.
- Boost your confidence.
- Let go of self-limiting beliefs.
- Find fun ways to deal with the tough stuff.
- Seek happiness and success on your terms.
- Commit to action.
- Be your best self.
We’re here to help you on your journey to be your best self.
I’m excited to see what’s next for you.
Through coaching, our clients get things On The Up!
We support clients to be their best selves and discover their passion, purpose, and potential.
We use strengths-based coaching to help clients challenge self-limiting beliefs, discovering solutions for the things that matter most.
Our coaching techniques unlock potential, spark new perspective, creating personal transformation.
We listen deeply and ask insightful questions to unravel complexity, and gain clarity and a positive way forward.
We encourage clients to set achievable, impactful goals and clients get results that they value personally and professionally.
How does Coaching make a difference?
As a result our clients have:
Level up your leadership with executive coaching
- Looking to take your career to the next level? Perhaps you’re ready for a promotion, or you’re stepping into more of a leadership role.
- Our qualified executive coaches can support you through that shift and enable you to grow and thrive at work.
- Ignite your confidence.
- Escape the realm of overwhelm and find focus.
- Harness your strengths.
- Develop presence and own your leadership role.
- Deepen your emotional intelligence.
- Inspire others to fulfill their potential.
- Cultivate your authentic leadership style
Are you feeling stuck or unsure of what’s next for you?
- Are you at a change point or boiling point?
- Perhaps life has thrown you a curve ball, or you may have a nagging sense you need a career change, but you don’t know where to start. Change can feel daunting, until you understand your options and your true potential.
- Or perhaps you’re at a boiling point, the pressure is on, and something has to give, but what? You may crave the headspace to figure out what to do next.
- Discover your purpose, passion and potential through coaching
- We can help you get clarity and discover what lights you up so you can regain a sense of purpose. Then you will know how to get things on the up.
When I ask questions, people tap into their inner wisdom and let their true potential shine through.’
What’s possible when you get things on the up?
First Chief Executive roles are daunting. Julia made a big difference in the development of my positive mindset and gave me the confidence I needed to be effective and impactful in my role.
What changed for me as a result of coaching was that I developed a different mindset. Julia is personable and held me to account, resulting in me achieving my goal of getting through a Chief executive interview successfully and securing the position.
The coaching helped me think about my leadership style, boosted my confidence, and gave me the opportunity to reflect on practice.
Julia helped me journey towards being a better version of myself. Nothing more could be asked of a coach.
Julia gave me the tools to think reflectively and consider wha t is it that I want, rather than what I feel is expected of me, which gave me a lot more confidence moving forward.
Coaching with Julia has crystallised my purpose and what is important to me. I now have the confidence to continue to take practical steps towards my goals and to let go of things holding me back.
What coaching is
(and what it isn’t)
There is a lot of hype about coaching. It can be overwhelming and hard to distinguish myths from reality.
Here’s what to expect from coaching with us:
- You get a one to one conversation with a qualified coach. Who is trained to listen deeply and ask questions.
- Our coaches help you focus on what matters to you. You won’t find yourself on a call competing for attention with dozens of others.
- Your coach will be empathetic and respectful. They will offer supportive challenge helping you grow.
- We have professional credentials. Your coach will follow a code of ethics and ensure full confidentiality so you can trust we’ll do this properly.
- You set your goals our role is to guide you on your way. We’re not here to sell you a programme that’s not right for you.
- You have everything you need inside. We help you find the answers within. We never advise it’s your life.
- You’ll focus on future possibilities, not issues in the past. If you want support making sense of past experiences you may want to consult a therapist or counsellor.
- To get the best results, you need to take action. Coaching isn’t a magic potion you’ll need to put the work in between sessions. We’ll be there rooting for you.
- Our results speak for themselves our clients get great outcomes.
“By using a positive, gently challenging, empathetic style, I enable clients to build on personal strengths, and identify practical steps to move forward and get positive results.”
We take care to provide a high-quality confidential coaching experience either virtually or in person, including ‘Coaching Outdoors’ -working with space to create new perspective. Our On The Up strengths-based coaching approach is award winning for both employee engagement and coaching and mentoring. (International Training Journal Awards 2019)
- Accredited and qualified Executive Coach- Chartered Management Institute Level 7 Executive Coaching and Mentoring.
- Masters degree (Distinction) In Leading and Managing.
- Quality Assured Executive Coach for The NHS North West Leadership Academy.
- Founder of Keep Coaching Manchester- Lean In Circle
- Abides by the ethical code set by the European Coaching and Mentoring Council and the good practice of the Association for Coaching.
- Member of the Association for Coaching
Want to gain focus without changing out of your PJs?
Five Ways to Focus is our five star rated, self led course.
Focus on what matters and reap more rewards! Gain clarity and perspective. Beat the overwhelm. Choose where you put your time, energy and attention.
Take it at your own pace. Do it in your pyjamas. We won’t judge.
Self-led Coaching Course
Access the Five Ways to Focus course at a special rate.
Enter Voucher code FREE2U at the checkout before the 13 October 22 for free access
(Usual price £59.99)
This course was just what I needed to regain focus in my business and some aspects of home life. I enjoyed the 5 questions in each section to help direct my thoughts to find the answers. I feel like I can now get back on track in implementing changes I have already started and now realise what was stopping me was me!
Not sure if coaching is right for you?
Take this quick quiz to see if coaching can benefit you…
Want to know how coaching could help you?
Get in touch to book a scoping call